Moisture meter calibration
Traceability to national and international standardsISO 9001/2000 § 7.6 states that:
"...measuring equipment must be:
- calibrated or verified at specific intervals or before their use, in alignment with the international or national standards of measure...
- identified so that you can determine the validity of the calibration...".
Calibration certificateAny Humitest moisture meter or thermo-hygrometer coming out of the factory is calibrated.
Binding to others and/or guaranteed throughout a quality procedure, a calibration certificate can be supplied with moisture meters and humidity probes. It proves that the calibration of a moisture tester or a probe conforms to national and international standards. It certifies traceability at the moment it is established.
This moisture meter for building materials allows to measure water content of screed, floor screed, drywall, heavy concrete brick, brick…
Adjustable thanks to it optional sensors:
- Infrared surface temperature probe
- Thermo-humidity probe
- CO2 probe
Four-in-one system: two-pin-contact moisture meter, in depth radiofrequency moisture detector, infrared thermometer, fast responding thermo-hygrometer.
- intuitive user interface with color screen,
- data logging,
- firmware upgradable,
- psychometric calculations,
- non-contact IR temperature probe with laser pointer.
Indoor air quality monitoring
In some buildings open to the public, indoor air quality monitoring is made compulsory by the French “Grenelle 2” Law (hosting institutions for children under six -nurseries, drop-in programs, kindergartens...-, leisure centres, primary and secondary schools as well as occupational training institutions...).