Preventive or curative moisture diagnosis
Pinpointing the moisture causes
- monitor critical points,
- handle upstream causes of probable damages,
- limit the potential impact on the occupants' comfort and health.
Once visible, the damages are more costly to repair and the operating costs, energy especially, higher.
When the causes of excess moisture or excess humidity are pinpointed, appropriate solutions can be engineered and processed.
Humidity audit reportThe audit report allows to undertake a process of environmental improvement of the building.
Renovating the buildingFew examples of technical solutions:
- insulation improvement,
- rising damp treatment,
- installation of a mechanical ventilation,
- allowance of drying time - after flood or after the setting of plaster cement, concrete..- or accelerated drying.
LivingAiring and allowing air circulation are understandable to occupants:
- not blocking the vents off,
- leaving mechanical ventilation on.
Investing in environmental improvementWater consumption and ambient conditions (temperature, relative humidity...) can be followed up to optimise building operation.
Each building has its own history and its operation characteristics. The experience and know how of Domosystem people allow to bring practical value to the clients of this highly technical service.
This CO2, humidity and temperature logger meets the requirements of the French decree n°2012-14 concerning the monitoring of the indoor air quality of public opened buildings. It allows stuffy air
Its CO2 calibration is simple and quick.
Four-in-one system: two-pin-contact moisture meter, in depth radiofrequency moisture detector, infrared thermometer, fast responding thermo-hygrometer.
- intuitive user interface with color screen,
- data logging,
- firmware upgradable,
- psychometric calculations,
- non-contact IR temperature probe with laser pointer.
CO2, humidity and temperature
Humidity, thermal and environmental efficiency
Rating unhealthy accommodations