Preventive or curative moisture diagnosis
Pinpointing the moisture causes
- monitor critical points,
- handle upstream causes of probable damages,
- limit the potential impact on the occupants' comfort and health.
Once visible, the damages are more costly to repair and the operating costs, energy especially, higher.
When the causes of excess moisture or excess humidity are pinpointed, appropriate solutions can be engineered and processed.
Humidity audit reportThe audit report allows to undertake a process of environmental improvement of the building.
Renovating the buildingFew examples of technical solutions:
- insulation improvement,
- rising damp treatment,
- installation of a mechanical ventilation,
- allowance of drying time - after flood or after the setting of plaster cement, concrete..- or accelerated drying.
LivingAiring and allowing air circulation are understandable to occupants:
- not blocking the vents off,
- leaving mechanical ventilation on.
Investing in environmental improvementWater consumption and ambient conditions (temperature, relative humidity...) can be followed up to optimise building operation.
Each building has its own history and its operation characteristics. The experience and know how of Domosystem people allow to bring practical value to the clients of this highly technical service.
This moisture meter for building materials allows to measure water content of screed, floor screed, drywall, heavy concrete brick, brick…
Adjustable thanks to it optional sensors:
- Infrared surface temperature probe
- Thermo-humidity probe
- CO2 probe
Intuitive, this moisture tester detects moisture in depth in building materials, wood materials and other materials.
Four-in-one system: two-pin-contact moisture meter, in depth radiofrequency moisture detector, infrared thermometer, fast responding thermo-hygrometer.
- intuitive user interface with color screen,
- data logging,
- firmware upgradable,
- psychometric calculations,
- non-contact IR temperature probe with laser pointer.
Humidity, thermal and environmental efficiency
Rating unhealthy accommodations